Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Tom Shaster ... 1891 - 1923

So this is what if feels like to be dead.

...Wow. The bullet hurt, alot; right into the chest; bang. One minute I'm sleeping in my apartment, the next I'm dead in the rain. The rain lands with a hard splash on my face. If I could feel, I know it would be irritating and cold. It's still dark out. Maybe if I could still see I would watch the sunrise. If I could still think, I'd probably think about getting up and killing that no good person for what he did to me. I knew I recognized his voice...

...Wait a second.
...So I'm not dead after all.

The rain is cold. And irritating.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 1/03/2006 10:11 PM, Blogger ifedajay said...

haha

Um, how did he get out in the rain?

 
At 1/06/2006 3:46 PM, Blogger TheJBurger said...

I dont think u understand. This is not Kendric. And if you were even following the Tom Shaster story, he was outside.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home